Registered Veterinary Nurse
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: Full and part time positions available
Push your boundaries with a unique career opportunity and be part of our talented and expanding team!
Veterinary Specialists Ireland is looking to expand our team of RVNs and continue to provide exemplary Specialist care to Ireland’s pets.
Whether you are a new graduate, an experienced GP nurse or an RVN with referral experience, looking for a full or part time position we have an opportunity for you!
You will work alongside Ireland’s only small animal ECVECC Specialist, along with Specialists in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, Nutrition and Integrative Medicine. Our Emergency Service works closely with our Specialist hospital for all internal transfers allowing continuity of patient care and the opportunity for nurses to see all cases to a conclusion.
- Positions available for both experienced and new graduate veterinary nurses.
- New graduates will be assigned an experienced nurse mentor and be enrolled in our new graduate training program.
- Weekly clinical rounds and nurse rounds
- Further post-graduate training (Certificates) is supported and funded.
- The veterinary team is ably assisted by auxiliary staff consisting of a dedicated reception team and patient care assistants
All the usual benefits apply including paid VCI and VDS, €500 CPD allowance, supported and funded certificate training, funded RECOVER training and certification, relocation allowance, access to PRSA scheme, free uniforms, discounted veterinary fees, annual salary reviews, flexible rota, career progression opportunities, and monthly in-house free CPD events.
Take your career and patient care to the next level!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Applications are open!
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close for applications before the closing date.